Cabbage seems like a weird ingredient to salsa and this was not a premeditated ingredient. For dinner last night we were going to make a fresh avocado, black bean, corn and red cabbage salad but we also had a jar of salsa, decided to mix it together and the result was aaamazing!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cooked corn, cooled
- 1/4 head red cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 jar Cuban-Style Black Bean Salsa (Archer Farms brand from Target)
- I seriously think it’s worth a trip to Target for this salsa. So. Good. And while you’re there grab a bag of Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips. This was my first time trying sweet potato chips and they’re delicious! Perfect, healthy pairing for this salsa.
- The lime juice in the salsa did a great job of preserving the avocado. This recipe is a good party size or if you want, divvy it up and eat it later as a meal.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover tightly and store in fridge if you don’t eat it all right away. Enjoy!